CALL FOR APPLICATION
Transparency Champions Call for Application
Anteja Africa, VDI/VDE Innovation + Technik GmbH (Germany), and ProFound (The Netherlands) are launching a Call for applications Transparency Champions. The project aims to empower and strengthen the competitiveness of Kenyan agro-processors and producers (SMEs) of food ingredients and natural cosmetics.
The selected applicants will receive an annual license for phy2app, digital transparency solutions. Phy2app enables companies to create digital product profiles that transparently communicate details about the product and its origins, certificate and standards, production processes as well as social responsibility practices and the environmental sustainability of their operations. By doing so, companies can achieve a professional and trustworthy impression in the market to help improve and scale sales activities. Learn more about phy2app here.
- Improved transparency and sustainability of your agribusiness
- Increased market access and visibility
- Potential new trade relationships
- Development of digital and communication skills
- Cooperation with international transparency experts
- Your company must be registered in Kenya as an agribusiness or producing superfoods, nuts, high value fruits, ingredients for natural cosmetics or natural medicine
- You must have been in operation for at least 3 years
- You must have at least 5 to 10 employees
- You must have a proven interest to produce for the domestic and EAC
Additional selection criteria
- market potential (domestic, EAC, Europe)
- compliance with national preferences (national agricultural strategy Uganda and Kenya)
- direct sourcing potential for related raw material
- interested in meeting minimum transparency, social and environmental standards.
Export ready companies, already experienced in working with foreign clients, are warmly encouraged to participate. Applications from youth-owned/led and women-owned/led companies are also highly encouraged. Companies or start-ups that provide incorrect information in the call for applications might be excluded from the selection process.
An independent selection committee will be reviewing the applications on a rolling basis in accordance with the criteria. If selected, applicants will be notified within 10 working days of applying and the implementation process will begin right away. There are a limited number of vouchers available and the vouchers will be granted by the “first come first serve” principle.
For more information, please contact 0112584604 or you can send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are now closed! We shall be having more application opportunities soon so stay tuned.
Subscribe to our mailing list to stay in the loop!